Invest in your dissertation
Our programme is here to create a more meaningful dissertation experience for masters students at UCL. Our work is driven by our value of authentic knowledge democracy and our desire to act as a bridge between the voluntary sector and the university.
We are here for YOU at every stage of the dissertation research process. Throughout the year we have several ways for you to engage with the Community Research Initiative such as:
- Skills sessions and training in participatory research techniques
- Networking events with London's voluntary sector
- Mixers and brainstorm sessions with likeminded community-driven masters students
- One-on-one consultations to bounce ideas with our programme lead Anne Laybourne
- An opportunity to partner with a voluntary organisation to collaboratively carry out your dissertation research
Explore the blocks below to learn more about all the Community Research Initiative has to offer you and the wider London community!