We’re really proud of the culture of student volunteering here at UCL, but we’re also aware that there’s still a lot of untapped potential. That’s why we’ve sat down with UCL students, colleagues and our voluntary sector partners in order to create a roadmap for engaging even more UCL students in community volunteering and deepening the impact that their activities have.
Our five aims are:
- Making volunteering more visible and appealing
- Making it easier to volunteer
- Enhancing the experience of volunteering
- Supporting the Voluntary & Community Sector
- Connecting volunteering with the rest of UCL
You can find out more in our Community Volunteering Strategy.
We're also publishing the results of our consultation and our detailed action plan.